Options

Difference Between EX0-101 /EX0-117/ITIL/ITIL-F

RajvoraRajvora Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Freinds,I am new to this forum.I am planning to give ITITL exam.But i am confused which exam i have to give (EX0-101 /EX0-117/ITIL/ITIL-F).Earlier i have not given any itil exam.Please let me know which exam i have to give .It will be of great help to me if any one please let me know the difference of exams EX0-101 /EX0-117/ITIL/ITIL-F.

Comments

• Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Rajvora wrote: »
    Hello Freinds,I am new to this forum.I am planning to give ITITL exam.But i am confused which exam i have to give (EX0-101 /EX0-117/ITIL/ITIL-F).Earlier i have not given any itil exam.Please let me know which exam i have to give .It will be of great help to me if any one please let me know the difference of exams EX0-101 /EX0-117/ITIL/ITIL-F.

Bumping, because I'm wondering about this as well.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi, the best advice I could give would be to contact Exin directly and ask them - that way you'll get the correct information guaranteed. Claire
  • Options
    LeanneBall2007LeanneBall2007 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    EXO-101 - ITIL Foundation V3 (Syllabus 2007)
    - Syllabus 2007 means whole subjects and topics from 2007 to 2011

EXO-117 - ITIL Foundation (Syllabus 2011)
    - Syllabus 2011 means the newest subjects also topics from 2011 onwards

These are just EXINs numbering criteria. ITIL 2011 is the newest version and if you intend to take the exam via EXIN you can opt to take the latest exam.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Leanne
  • Options
    saratssarats Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    itilf is the exam code