Would only one book enough for ITL v3 Foundation 2011 ?

Dev ITDev IT Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I have bought ITIL v3 Foundation 2011 Exam from PeopleCert and scheduled exam after 15 days.

I am thinking to buy this book:
ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide By Liz Gallacher, Helen Morris: Sybex (2012)

Would it be enough if i refer only this book? Or do I need to refer other books as well?

@Claire Agutter, Thanks In Advance :)

Comments

• petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    I would sure hope that one book would be enough, as most of these ITIL books are tough enough to get through!
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    @petedude - that made me laugh! @dev IT - the book you've chosen is a great book that is accredited to meet the standards of the Foundation syllabus, so one book is enough. Good luck, Claire
  • certseeker123certseeker123 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire, When I was provided with an e-learning system in my organization it was referring to a V3 Foundation Syllabus 4.2. Is this an outdated version or the same as V3 2011? Appreciate your help.
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi certseeker, syllabus version 4.2 is out of date now. That syllabus was aligned to ITIL V3, but the 2011 update made some changes to ITIL so a new syllabus was issued. The changes aren't huge, but there are some new processes and roles so it's worth studying the latest version if you can get access to it. If not, our site www.freeITILtraining.com gives a summary of the latest version of ITIL so you can take a look there. Claire