Options

ITIL exam locations

mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
I normally take my tests with PearsonVUE because I am in the military, but they do not offer the ITIL examinations. Where would you all recommend to take this exam at? I prefer more of a mellow, not so high-strung, testing environment.
Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley

Comments

• Options
    Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Are you sure Pearson Vue do not offer the Foundation exam? They certainly used to. Anyway, not to worry, as several examination institutes offer web-proctored exams, where you sut the exam online, using a laptop with a webcam, and are supervised through the webcam. This means you can sit the exam anywhere, or at any time - in your bedrom at 3 am, if that is mellow enough for you, for example!
  • Options
    mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't know... Maybe I'm blind haha, but I can't find it. I have to select it through the pearsonvue.com/military website
    Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It could be hidden under the exam provider - either EXIN or ISEB for the ITIL Foundation via Prometric. It's only the Foundation that's available via Prometric, for anything higher you'd need to look at webcam proctored exams like those offered by Loyalist Exams instead.