Options

CISA Sep 2013

Comments

• Options
    Abi2012Abi2012 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Approved? Congratulations ...
    I'm still under unreviewed icon_redface.gif

Anyone how long btw "Complete-Under Review" to Approved ? The waiting looks like forever......I can't wait to update my Resume with CISA and get it out there :)
  • Options
    whatever930whatever930 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Abi2012 wrote: »
    Anyone how long btw "Complete-Under Review" to Approved ? The waiting looks like forever......I can't wait to update my Resume with CISA and get it out there :)

Same here...I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks now...such a torture...
  • Options
    diggity801diggity801 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same here...I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks now...such a torture...

Mine is also not finished. I wonder if they delegate these out to random people on their committee and those people have some sort of time frame to verify applications at the Complete-Under Review stage.
  • Options
    matthew2012matthew2012 Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    diggity801 wrote: »
    Mine is also not finished. I wonder if they delegate these out to random people on their committee and those people have some sort of time frame to verify applications at the Complete-Under Review stage.

I may not be using first-come-first-serve based.
  • Options
    I may not be using first-come-first-serve based.

i guess they are now in the initial-boom stage for crisc/cgeit apps?
    it is the 3rd week wait for me...i just can't wait to put it up on my CV
    probably the committee handles app on the top of the tray, if you know what i mean...haha
  • Options
    They stated on their Linkedin forum that the global average time for CISA application processing is 4 weeks. So hopefully by next Friday.
  • Options

Mine is 'Complete-Under Review' too icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Application status is now 'Approved'!!! Still says I am not certified though.
  • Options
    Application status is now 'Approved'!!! Still says I am not certified though.

same for me!!
    Approved but no confirmation though
  • Options
    Kris_gKris_g Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    same for me!!
    Approved but no confirmation though

It has been in Approved state for since Oct 25th. Hope the Certification will come soon.
  • Options
    Kris_g wrote: »
    It has been in Approved state for since Oct 25th. Hope the Certification will come soon.

Mine is also APPROVED! Hope we will get the certification within the week.......Approved since Oct 25th? that is kind of long.....icon_rolleyes.gif.
  • Options
    Abi2012 wrote: »
    Mine is also APPROVED! Hope we will get the certification within the week.......Approved since Oct 25th? that is kind of long.....icon_rolleyes.gif.

Just approved icon_cheers.gif

• Options
    I bet we find out about two weeks from now. I'm calling November 6th or so is when we find out about the application acceptance. icon_cool.gif

aaand I called it.

Officially CISA certified now! Just one day shy of two months since I took the exam.
  • Options
    Me too!!! Congratulations!!!icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Experienced_and_TestedExperienced_and_Tested Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Diggity, to make your day better: If you'll remember a couple of weeks ago we discussed that you finished in the top 20% of those tested. You said that it was for those in your testing center that day and I thought that it was a larger comparison. I have had dialog since then with ISACA and I can confirm that it is a world-wide comparison for test takers on that day (same test comparisons of course). You finished in the top 20% world-wide, not just in LA. Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Diggity, to make your day better: If you'll remember a couple of weeks ago we discussed that you finished in the top 20% of those tested. You said that it was for those in your testing center that day and I thought that it was a larger comparison. I have had dialog since then with ISACA and I can confirm that it is a world-wide comparison for test takers on that day (same test comparisons of course). You finished in the top 20% world-wide, not just in LA. Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Very interesting! I guess I thought they would make a bigger deal about it if it was worldwide. That's what I get for assuming. Thanks for investigating that!
  • Options
    We have to investigate. After all we are I.T. auditors!
  • Options
    Received email this morning:

Congratulations! On behalf of ISACA and the recommendation of ISACA’s Credentialing and Career Management Board, we are pleased to inform you that on 6 November 2013 you have been granted certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
  • Options
    Guys,

I think we all will get the cert by Dec, 31, so that you can renew it for 2014 icon_cry.gif

even just a few days icon_cool.gif

• Options
    Matthew, in looking at your screenshot I noticed that the CPE reporting starts with 2014. I'm sure that this applies to others in this forum: If we are scheduled to take the CISM in December 2013, can we count the study time in 2013 toward our CPE goals? icon_study.gif
  • Options
    Matthew, in looking at your screenshot I noticed that the CPE reporting starts with 2014. I'm sure that this applies to others in this forum: If we are scheduled to take the CISM in December 2013, can we count the study time in 2013 toward our CPE goals? icon_study.gif

But if you take exam on Dec 2013, surely the cert will be issued about/ later than Feb, 2014.
    It is no need to apply CPE in 2013. They only forward looking I think.

I wonder if you get the Cert on Feb 2014, will it valid till Dec 2014?
    So you can save 1 year renewal cost icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    actually what does it mean by "certified through 2013"?
    I have to pay the renewal fee by end of 2013 to get into 2014-2016 cycle?
  • Options
    actually what does it mean by "certified through 2013"?
    I have to pay the renewal fee by end of 2013 to get into 2014-2016 cycle?

I guess it may be yearly fee ><
  • Options
    Anyone received the Cert?
    I am still waiting. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    roberttgrawroberttgraw Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Submitted CISM application 10/15....as of today application status: unreviewed. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    Kris_gKris_g Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Applied for CISM on 10/11 and got certified two days ago. Hang in there should be certified soon..
  • Options
    Blessmewithgrace1Blessmewithgrace1 Registered Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone. I am filling out the admission form for western governor's university and I really need a referral to waive the processing fee. Would anyone be interested in providing me with their first and last name and email address? WGU will send you a gift certificate to Amazon for your referral. Please :)
  • Options
    Anyone received the Cert?
    I am still waiting. icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Matthew, I was certified on the 6th of this month. Does it still say unreviewed? I'd probably email them at this point to see if something is missing from the application.
  • Options
    Hey Matthew, I was certified on the 6th of this month. Does it still say unreviewed? I'd probably email them at this point to see if something is missing from the application.

My status is: Certified through 31 December 2013

• Options
    Got officially certified by 6 Nov 2013 but I still haven't got the certificate today!
    ISACA definitely knows how to torture people lol