Options

Interview tomorrow with Medical Center.

So after not getting a job in a medical center that I had just interview I received a call for a job interview at another medical center. Here is the job description. It is for an IS Position according to their posting:

A demonstrable grasp of TCP/IP. A strong understanding of the Windows Operating System(s). An ability to identify system deficiencies develop plans for remediation. An understanding of Active Directory and basic troubleshooting around it. Strong Communication skills. AS in Computer Science or a related field of study or two years of experience. A+ Certification. Previous Health Care experience. MCITP, N+, Security+ or other relevant certifications. Knowledge of Linux and OSX Ability to learn complex systems with basic guidance.
Experience with VOIP technologies. An unrelenting desire to improve everything you touch.

Here is my resume which I used when I applied.
AnthonyZResumeIT_blackedout.pdf

I am looking for any and all tips from people that work in medical centers or what I can expect to better maximize my chances, also what I should do or say during the interview as well. Thanks guys, Really hoping I finally land an IT job.
WGU Complete: September 2014

Comments

• Options
    WeldinitWeldinit Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pixa241 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, Really hoping I finally land an IT job.

Was the job from 12 /10 to present not I.T.? I don't have much to add except good luck. Sounds like it might be an exciting opportunity for you. Sell yourself with what you have done more than just what you have learned.
  • Options
    pixa241pixa241 Member Posts: 207
    Weldinit wrote: »
    Was the job from 12 /10 to present not I.T.? I don't have much to add except good luck. Sounds like it might be an exciting opportunity for you. Sell yourself with what you have done more than just what you have learned.

Yes it is an IT job but its just really basic stuff with only 4 computers in the office and I dont feel I can expand any more than what I have done there since it is just a local small business.
    WGU Complete: September 2014