ITIL Intermediate Capability modules track.

JohnhotmailJohnhotmail Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Team,

I have completed ITIL foundation exam and I have been looking forward to pursue Intermediate capability tracks, I remember last time you have suggested good material / books for foundation exam. I have looked at ITIL official publications resources they got the 'Life cycle' books but not the 'Capability modules',

1. Could you please tell me which module would be better to start with in 'Capability module' out of four. (OSA, PPO, RCV and SOA)

2. Could you please let me know what material / books are recommended for the 'Capability module', anyway I would like to do some online training but before that I would prefer to do some self study to get a brief idea about it.

I really appreciate your help and information.

Thanks in advance.

John

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi John, you can start with any capability module you like, but I would normally recommend that delegates start with an area of ITIL that they are familiar with - so for example if you work in Operations then OSA might be a good place to start. The Intermediate exams are tough, so if you're studying processes you're already familiar with then you can focus on exam technique too. The capability syllabi draw on processes from 2 or more of the ITIL lifecycle volumes. If you want to do some reading before taking an online course then download the syllabus from the ITIL Official Site and it will tell you which books you need for the course you're starting with. Good luck! Claire
  • pckalyanpckalyan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire,

Could you help in getting some material for ITIL intermediate capability module ?

Regards,
    Kalyan.
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Kalyan

You can purchase them via my company website icon_smile.gif

To present for any of the ITIL intermediate exams you'll need to study an accredited course which can be online, blended or in a classroom.

Kind regards

Claire