Options

Stanley CC Class January - March 2014.

13»

Comments

• Options
    kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    tprice5 wrote: »
    Sorry you have to hold my hand throught this but what credentials am I supposed to use at the VMware store? I've tried all my go-to password combos and still coming up with a lot of red.
    It is the same ones you log onto Moodle and NetLabs with.
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    I tried that and no luck. Validation states "Please enter a valid email address", so it sounds like it is looking for something@something.something

Helpdesk ticket submitted.

My moodle and NetLab username is tprice#### so that definitely doesn't satisfy the @something.something.
    HelpDesk states my instructor can provide me with access but he hasn't returned my email yet.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You use the email address you entered when you registered with VMware.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    STANLY_CC wrote: »
    You use the email address you entered when you registered with VMware.

Am I missing a step? I have tried using both my Moodle/Netlabs login and my VMware login and I still can't access the vmware.stanly.edu site. Do I need to request access through the instructor?
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    stryder144 wrote: »
    Am I missing a step? I have tried using both my Moodle/Netlabs login and my VMware login and I still can't access the vmware.stanly.edu site. Do I need to request access through the instructor?

Yes per Nick at Stanly.edu Not sure who your instructor is. :)

same username and password as moodle, it's tied back to Active Directory. I've just added the class, so you should be able to login now.
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    I was never able to gain access. Mine was not the same as moodle. Professor Honeycutt simply emailed me my voucher. Easy peasy. I haven't attempted to register with the voucher yet so fingers crossed it works.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2