Passed my ITIL Foundations

SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
Finally got that out of the way. I honestly didn't feel confident since there was so much information that the Liz Gallacher book covered and I only had a week to study. The material was dry and very hard to get into. Finally switched to watching the CBT Nuggets videos and that made my experience that much better. Basically watched all 7 hours of the 33 videos on CBT Nuggets and ran through some practice tests in two days. Took the exam the following day (today) and passed it. I was surprised I passed it considering I didn't make anything higher than a 80% on the practice tests, and only one time since I failed most of the time. All the info started to looked the same to me lol
Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise

Comments

• gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! Too bad you didn't check in here and see the reviews on Claire's book.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! Too bad you didn't check in here and see the reviews on Claire's book.
    Yeah. It was too late when I did notice the books by Claire. If I do decide to go for the intermediate level I'll definitely keep those books in mind.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations!
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Congratulations. Well Done. Hope you get new heights of success after achieving this milestone.
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil