IT job boards.

Comments

• chmodchmod Member Posts: 360 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Job description
    If you are a Data Center Engineer with 7+ years of experience, please read on!

We are a successful, stable and growing global company with headquarters in the Portland, OR area. We're looking for a qualified Data Center Engineer to join our team!

This is a full time position with benefits.

Top Reasons to Work with Us

- Successful and growing company in a very stable industry
    - Long term career growth
    - Competitive compensation and full benefits package

What You Will Be Doing

- Deliver top quality service operations of our IT infrastructure
    - Set and operate towards top service
    - Identify gaps
    - Define system requirements
    - Contribute to continuous improvements and manage the successful deployment of new solutions
    - End to end coverage of all related infrastructure areas: Servers, OS, Storage, Network, Security & Compliance, Monitoring, QA, Reporting or Service Delivery and Governance

What You Need for this Position

- Highly experienced, in-depth knowledge of server-, network- and storage technologies (Microsoft, VMWare, CISCO Network, HP- and IBM Storage products, amongst others)
    - Recent experience in Systems Administration, Storage Design and Administration
    - Highly proficient in VMware & Virtualization Technologies, SDDC technologies and Enterprise Storage Systems

Mainly:
    - VMware, HP and IBM Storage Management, Backups, Windows- and Linux Server
    - Cisco Networking (LAN)
    - WAN Technologies (MPLS)
    - Telco/VoIP
    - Data Center Automation
    - Data Center Infrastructure Operations (Power, Cabling, Cooling) Operations

What's In It for You

- Successful and growing company in a very stable industry
    - Long term career growth
    - Competitive compensation and full benefits package
    So, if you are a Data Center Engineer with 7+ years of experience, please apply today!

Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:

Email your resume in Word to:

Nicole.Ricoloe@CyberCoders.com
    **Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NR-1171563 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***

Nicole Rico-Loe - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders

Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S
  • earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Greetings!

I am currently looking for Desktop Support/Engineer, NOC, Junior Network Admin or any IT Security related internship positions in the Melbourne and Orlando Florida area.

Please message me if you have any leads, connections, contacts or information in regards to this.

Thank you so much!
    WGU B.S. IT - Progress: Feb 2015 - End Date Jan 2018
    WGU M.S Cyber Security & Assurance - Progress: March 2019 - End Date June 2019
  • zdxzdx Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey

I work for a local village govt located minutes away from Chicago Il. We are in search of a network engineer. Knowledge in sonicwalls would be a big plus. Great benefits as well (insurance,pension). PM me if you're interested.
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    State government of Iowa https://das.iowa.gov/human-resources/state-employment

Looking for IT Director - Secretary of State $83k+

Helpdesk - Public Safety $42k+

Helpdesk - Public Employee Retirement System $42k+
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • zcarenowzcarenow Member Posts: 110
    Forest76 wrote: »
    Just saw that Sungard is advertising their "Software Jobs". They have locations across the U.S. and have lots of varied IT openings.
    How is Sungard? A good company to work for?
  • zcarenowzcarenow Member Posts: 110
    Has anyone worked for Finezi before? Thoughts/opinions?
  • ac1d12a1nac1d12a1n Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for all the posts!
    Feel free to add me on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshprew
  • RahulDhawanRahulDhawan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like to recommend a website Find the most challenging IT jobs across India there also one can find IT related jobs.
  • HorizonThiefHorizonThief Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking for a job and I was hoping to network with some people in the Northern California region.

Anyone know of some entry-level opportunities coming up?

Thanks,

- HorizonThief.
    (In Progress)
    Accomplished:
    COLOR=#008000][B]100% Done[/B][/COLOR Comptia A+, Comptia N+, Comptia Sec+, AS: CIS (Networking Concentration)
    Goals for 2017: B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B Cisco CCENT, B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B Cisco CCNA: R&S B][COLOR=#ff0000]0% Done[/COLOR][/B B.S. IT Security
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking for a job and I was hoping to network with some people in the Northern California region.

Anyone know of some entry-level opportunities coming up?

Thanks,

- HorizonThief.

Hey there - I am the hiring manager for one of the leading MSPs in the bay area. If you would like to talk about job opportunities send me a PM & include your resume.
  • BitBucketBitBucket Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking for an entry level job in either Tampa/Orlando area. Have a CCNA, a degree and some experience (under a year). Would like a position where I can stay for a while. Also, looking for some resume advice/career advice if willing. Thanks!
  • rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am currently searching for an entry level positions in Bay Area, San Jose, CA to be exact. Please feel free to PM me. Much Appreciated!
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA
  • RaystafarianRaystafarian Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone near the San Antonio area would like to network with me - seems I may be relocating there jobless.
    Hit me up on LinkedIn - just mention you're from techexams.
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    Any entry-level IT positions in the Atlanta or surrounding areas? New to IT but eager to learn at work and on my own time.
  • FuturaFutura Member Posts: 191
    currently the NHS have a remote access technicians role available for any Manchester based budding Cisco Networking Guys:
    there will be around another 4 Network & Telecom based jobs available very soon so keep checking back.
    And also quite a few Technical Project manager roles, if you in the greater Manchester area.

go to www.jobs.nhs.uk

and search for

Network & Telecomms

you can view the other jobs from the employer here

NHS Jobs - Search Results

lots of technical PM Roles for anyone interested

Hope this helps someone.
  • oebankoleoebankole Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Everyone,

Currently, i live in DC metro area. I am looking to move to North Carolina to be close to Family. I am looking to network with forum members in Charlotte, North Carolina area. I am currently a "Business Systems Analyst" and looking for opportunities in North Carolina.

Regards
    B.Sc - Information Systems Management
  • stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone interested in the networking field along with moving to Sunny San Diego or Austin, TX area? You'll be working for a leading Cyber Security company and will be involved with all facets of networking and security. We have a junior, mid-level, and manager position open on our team, I just started here and love it. This a really good time to get into a company that will double in size within the next 3-5 years which means ton of growth.

The best way to get your resume screened past our internal recruiters will be to PM me directly with your resume. If you're uncomfortable with that feel free to apply directly at:

https://www.forcepoint.com/company/careers
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
    Stlsmoore thanks for the heads up, I popped in an app in Austin.
  • blatiniblatini Member Posts: 285
    Hey guys I am looking to network in the greater Denver area. Have about 5 years of IT experience in sys admin, networking, and desktop support. Currently employed but looking to move on. Please feel free to shoot me a PM!
  • HamskiHamski Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Currently seeking an entry-level support position around the Bristol, CT area. Have A+. If anyone has any leads, please feel free to PM me.
  • yellowpadyellowpad Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am looking to move back to California..socal or northern. BSIT, ccna (rs & sec), sec+, linux+, and currentlyrics desktop analyst for local gov last 1.5yr. I would appreciate the help with network, or security role.
    Completed MSCIA f/ WGU~ CISSP 5-days boot camp scheduled :)
  • gigggigg Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

Are you finding it fairly easy to get jobs in the IT Audit sector? Is it a good to have on your CV? I am considering the course and was wondering if jobs are easy enough to get if you have the right experience.

Thanks
  • OnitaOnita Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking at entry levelish in the Raleigh Durham area. Have a little over a year exp.
  • kcos0320kcos0320 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking for mid level in the San Diego Area. I currently have 3-4 years hands on experience and 5 years help desk experience. People come to me for PC support or advice at my current or past role.
    gigg wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Are you finding it fairly easy to get jobs in the IT Audit sector? Is it a good to have on your CV? I am considering the course and was wondering if jobs are easy enough to get if you have the right experience.

Thanks

Yeah, audit jobs are plentiful if you're an auditor. It's probably easier to get into audit services and then move into IT audit if you can't get IT audit straight off. I have 9 years audit experience.
  • josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    notice this is a few months old, but wanted to check to see if you made your transition smoothly. I work in the area and could offer some ideas if not
    notice this is a few months old, but wanted to check to see if you made your transition smoothly. I work in the area and could offer some ideas if not

No luck in San Antonio for me yet; got here July 1
  • BluehooBluehoo Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking for a desktop support job in the Raleigh-Durham area. 10+ years experience, Current A+, expired MCP and CNA.
  • johnITjohnIT Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've been using the new LinkedIn Jobs app. It's really intuitive and basically takes all your info in your profile and finds good jobs that match your skillset. I've been using it a lot more lately as I've gotten fed up with just about all the other job boards that have been littered with staffing agencies and scams.
    Working on: A+, MCSE Server 2012
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    johnIT wrote: »
    I've been using the new LinkedIn Jobs app.

Is this a premium only service? $29.99 is a tad steep for me, especially when I'm already employed, and only have a passing interest in what opportunities are available. I might pay $29.99 a year, but there no way in hell the side is worth $360 a year for there services.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.