Sitting for exam Windows 8.1 70-687

anuj_123anuj_123 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Friends ,
I am going to sit for windows 8.1 70-687 exam on this Friday. Has anyone given exam recently. Can you please give me some last minute tips before exam.
Do anyone has recent questions for this exam, as the questions that i have done are of last year .
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Here's a last minute tip for you. Look at the objectives for the exam and learn it ! Asking for exams questions is not the way forward and if people provide them they are violating Microsoft NDA. Better to be proud of the fact you passed the exam because you know the stuff rather than you knew what questions were going to be asked.
  • joeswfcjoeswfc Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    culpano wrote: »
    Here's a last minute tip for you. Look at the objectives for the exam and learn it ! Asking for exams questions is not the way forward and if people provide them they are violating Microsoft NDA. Better to be proud of the fact you passed the exam because you know the stuff rather than you knew what questions were going to be asked.

And... Even if you do have the questions, they don't always give you the right answer!
  • dbzrfldbzrfl Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    anuj_123 wrote: »
    Hey Friends ,
    I am going to sit for windows 8.1 70-687 exam on this Friday. Has anyone given exam recently. Can you please give me some last minute tips before exam.
    Do anyone has recent questions for this exam, as the questions that i have done are of last year .
    Thanks in advance :)

I think your joking LOL