Anyone in Chicago looking for an Infosec internship?

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
My team has an opening for a 2 month internship this summer. Looking for someone interested in incident response, risk assessment, forensics, threat intel, automation tasks, and other cool stuff. If anyone is interested PM for details.

Comments

• kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    I may know someone. Let me ask if they are interested if so ill PM you their info
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Bumping this because I don't like any of the candidates I've gotten so far (through other means, not from TE).
  • iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Would I be able to sleep on your couch? icon_lol.gif
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I will have to volunteer my coworker who has some very questionable bad habits. LOL!
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Have you guys reached out to the local colleges with IT programs in the area to see if they have any candidates? Or is this more of "you want to mvoe from helpdesk to infosec" kind of internship?
  • LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    iBrokeIT wrote: »
    Would I be able to sleep on your couch? icon_lol.gif
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    I will have to volunteer my coworker who has some very questionable bad habits. LOL!

But why would you want your coworker with questionable habits to sleep on your couch? icon_wink.gif