CISA exam related questions

KonstantinKonstantin Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I'm preparing for CISA exam for June. I have a several questions regarding this exam. Reviewed several videos and books related to CISA. There was not mentioned exact details that i wanted to know

1) How much score is needed for passing CISA exam?
2) I know that there is 200 questions in total. Those are just standard tests (with only one choice), or there may be also tests with multiple answers?

Thanks

Comments

• wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You MUST read the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide Before preparing for the exam.

ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide

Now there are 150 questions only, passing score is still 450 but this is irrelevant.
  • KonstantinKonstantin Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you wd40 for your reply.

I read the following document. It answered almost on all my questions.
  • imtiazdbblimtiazdbbl Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a **** from ********* (purchased from online at 09/11/2015) which consist 1177 questions. They confirmed me that it will 100% confirmation to pass the exam. That means the question will common with this ****. Is it helpful for pass the exam ? Is any body help me ? I will sit for exam on jun 2016.
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    imtiazdbbl wrote: »
    I have a **** from ********* (purchased from online at 09/11/2015) which consist 1177 questions. They confirmed me that it will 100% confirmation to pass the exam. That means the question will common with this ****. Is it helpful for pass the exam ? Is any body help me ? I will sit for exam on jun 2016.

Ah, a dumper. The bad part of dumping (other than possibly getting banned here), is that when I interview people for positions I ask them questions relating to the certs they've taken (since I've usually taken them, too). If you can't answer the question because you never learned the material, you're just wasting your time. And I'm fortunate in that I talk to my other regional IT people on a very regular basis. Usually over a drink at happy hour I'll laugh at a guy who came in listing his certs on his resume but he didn't know jack about the material. And I'll mention your name. A good way to never get a job in my region.

Konstantin - you need to review the Q&A material. Buy them, go over them time & time again. Get a feel for the questions. Pass the exam. Good luck, I'm taking the same test this year, too.
    Hi,
    I have completed a CISA 40 hour training course. And I also completed CISA review manual twice. I purchased **** for 100% confirmation of exam pass. Without **** I have already completed my preparation. I just want to confirm is that **** is genuine which I have purchased from online ?
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No such thing as a valid **** for Isaca or Isc2. If you have an interest in the field, try not to take a shortcut learn the material. Both you and the industry will benefit in the end. purchase the practice questions from isaca , they are similar in tone and style to the real thing. Good Luck
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm too lazy to memorize 1177 questions and answers, that's like trying to memorize the book....
    I want to complete both ISACA practise question and **** purchase from pass4.

Well trust me both of those will only be study material as I can guarantee you that none of those **** questions will be on the test. Dont waste your time trying to commit them to memory.
    Thanks a lot for your valuable information.
    Thanks for your reply 636-555-3226. Planning to get this Q&A material. Also i agree with you that in this field, either you know or don't. Just memorizing the questions its really a waste of time.
    Hi there,

One more question regarding the passing score. Understand that you have to get 450 points. Also i noticed there that "You must be in the top one- third of ISACA's grading curve".

So, if you will get let's say 485 and you will not appear in one-third of grading curve does it mean that you did not pass?

Thanks
    Just read the manual and do the Q&A until concepts are clear and you will do just fine.. trying to understand ISACA scoring will drive you insane. Hit the books and DB. Good luck.
  • auditordvbauditordvb Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi - How do you get **** of questions. I would like to use as a study aid
  • DVCTechDVCTech Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Here's a question bank of 1000 questions that is a great refresher. It's 100-10Q quizzes in PDF format with answers sheets that can be read on any device. Check it out...

https://isauditcert.com/
  • fir_oz2002fir_oz2002 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I have completed a CISA 40 hour training course. And I also completed CISA review manual twice. I purchased **** for 100% confirmation of exam pass. Without **** I have already completed my preparation. I just want to confirm is that **** is genuine which I have purchased from online ?
    Hi Imtiyaz,

Have you cleard the CISA EXAM ?
    where are you from ?
    do you have the study material ?
  • maktoummaktoum Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□

is there different between 2 ****? or almost similar ?
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LOL I hope you FAIL the exam... if you end up getting the certification I will personally report you so you can be barred. Use the **** at your own risk....
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    maktoum wrote: »
    is there different between 2 ****? or almost similar ?

The **** are different.... they both will cause you to fail the exam. and even if you pass you will just be paper certified and fail miserably at work.... You are who devalues certifications... But with people like you, it makes it easier for people like me to excel. While you **** and memorize stuff, we learn and apply the knowledge....

There are no shortcuts in life...
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hate to say it, but this is one of those use cases where it's advantageous to be an admin of the forum here. See the guy's IP, see if it traces him to his current place of employment, and just send a heads up to ISACA that there's a guy who works for this company who is planning on taking, say, the september CISA exam and he's looking for ****. Assumes, naturally, forum admins want to invade his privacy a bit (they could build this into the privacy notice), you've got his work IP, he posts when he's taking the exam, his exam results are out of the ordinary, and ISACA actually cares.....
    Exactly.

If you choose to use brain **** and then come on a public forum to advertise that you plan to use them.... then you deserve to get barred and your certification revoked.
  • krucial85krucial85 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow. I know this type of stuff happens but it sickens me because I studied for 4 months before taking the exam this June and I worry that I may not pass the exam, even though I feel as though I know the material. Many of those who have cheated their way into decent positions in companies were given opportunities that someone like me would never get, even with the dedication to learn the material and earn the certifications. Just sad...
    "The way to succeed is never quit. That's it. But be really humble about it."
    krucial85 wrote: »
    Wow. I know this type of stuff happens but it sickens me because I studied for 4 months before taking the exam this June and I worry that I may not pass the exam, even though I feel as though I know the material. Many of those who have cheated their way into decent positions in companies were given opportunities that someone like me would never get, even with the dedication to learn the material and earn the certifications. Just sad...

Always remember......

Study, Hard work, and dedication always pays off. People that **** their way through certifications... it is only a matter of time before they are weeded out.
  • hugebrainhugebrain Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hi,

i want to prepare the CISA exam, do you think that the "CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition", and " CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual, 11th Edition" by ISACA are enough to pass the exam?
    I prepared my cissp in the same way (official guide and practice), so i don't know if it will be okay wth cisa

thank you for your help