Options

How do I receive my ITIL v3 Foundation hard copy?

thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam over a month ago and still have no received any hardcopy in the mail. All I received was a score report at the testing center and I authenticated the score. What now?
Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't recall getting a hard copy, just the PDF version.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just got the PDF version as well and printed that out. You may want to check with whomever you took your test through
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    For a physical certificate i think you have to pay extra and actually request it yourself. The pdf you can get by logging into your account and print it.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I also got a pdf
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Different exam institutes have different policies for hard copy certs. Some issue them by default, and some charge extra. If you check with your examining body they'll be able to confirm. Congrats on the pass!