Options

Questions Help Please

dfp1234dfp1234 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I wish to take the ITILv3 Foundation exam and find myself a little confused (nothing out of the ordinary) :o)

1) I went to Exin site to register because I wish to take the exam from home .... Exin anywhere. First hurdle was the registration process. They are requesting my "date and city of birth"? A little confused by that PII request. Is this standard?

2) I live in Canada, does Exin provide this test in English (I've read conflicting info), I'm assuming yes because they accepted my Country AND is there anywhere else that would provide this service (writing the test online from home) in English?

3) Is $250.00, the approximate average cost and does anyone know of any discounts offered (for online writing of exam)?

4) Do I have to take official training to sit the exam through Exin or anywhere else that might be recommended for online writing of the exam ... I have a study guide and have done a great deal of background research on the material + 30 years in the business ... I just want to write the exam.

Thanks in advance to those that are kind enough to assist and reply. Truly appreciated.

Don.

Comments