Looking for an online study buddy.

Quench24Quench24 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm currently studying for the Network + exam. However after some digging I came up with the CCENT exam. After some research I found that if I take the CCENT exam I am only one exam away from the CCNA. I'm going to study for the CCENT exam. I would like someone to study with me!

Do you have similar goals?
Do you hate studying by your self?

We can skype! or Curse! Or even AIM. I don't care, I just want to talk about the material with someone.

Udemy has a $10 course on sale right now, we could watch the videos and talk about them afterwards.

Or if you already started, maybe you'd like to teach me what you know? I have some networking knowledge so you wouldn't be talking to a dummy!

Thanks!

-W

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I need to get motivated to study for my CCNA as well. Been slacking since my passed my last certification. Don't know if a study buddy will help, but I'm willing to give it a try.

My goals? To avoid being unemployed ever again and earning 100k a year would be nice too.
    Self studying does get boring, but if I get motivated, I can do it. My problem there's just too many distractions to keep me focused.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • swyswy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

If you are still looking for study buddy plea
  • swyswy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI

If you are still looking for study budy please contact me. I have some working knowledge as well so we can study together as group study keeps me motivated.

thanks
  • temuchintemuchin Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can walk you guys thru subnetting. I like to think I know it pretty well.
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey, I would be interested. I'm in the same situation as you. I've been studying for the n+ then realized ccna might be better.
  • tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    TechGromit wrote: »
    I need to get motivated to study for my CCNA as well. Been slacking since my passed my last certification. Don't know if a study buddy will help, but I'm willing to give it a try.

My goals? To avoid being unemployed ever again and earning 100k a year would be nice too.
    Self studying does get boring, but if I get motivated, I can do it. My problem there's just too many distractions to keep me focused.

Yes you are so right. I was unemployed last yr from June -Nov and I was right at 100K. Now I have a dead end job at 60K. My job now is so boring I cant even bring myself to study for anything so I walk around and pretend I am doing something. If I sit its so quite/dark I start to fall a sleep LOL
  • techexams-user-923techexams-user-923 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    PM me your contact information. I'd love a study buddy. ;_;
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tmtex wrote: »
    Yes you are so right. I was unemployed last yr from June -Nov and I was right at 100K. Now I have a dead end job at 60K. My job now is so boring I cant even bring myself to study for anything so I walk around and pretend I am doing something. If I sit its so quite/dark I start to fall a sleep LOL
    Why you went from 100k to 60k?
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • AmyWAmyW Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am thinking of getting an iOS certification real soon.I am currently undergoing a mobile app development course in cestar college.I hate self study too,it is really hard to stay focused when you are studying on your own.And getting 100K a year keeps me motivated too :)
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Why you went from 100k to 60k?

I'm guessing it wasn't by choice. On a side note, with bonuses on other incentives this year, I'll fall just short of earning 100k this year.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.