Options

Passed 2011 Foundation

Had my test today at 12:30. Passed with a 36/40. To be honest I think I over studied. Oh well, this is done and I will most likely not continue with anything ITIL related.

Used CBT Nugz and Claire Agutter's book.

Comments

• Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrat! How long did you study?
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! Glad the book worked out for you icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, well done!
    2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
    2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]
  • Options
    $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    gncsmith wrote: »
    Congrat! How long did you study?

I studied for about a month. A lot of people on here studied for way less but I am too cheap to risk $200+ on an exam and not pass. I could have taken the test after two weeks of study and passed but I wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply; I'm the same way.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.