Options

70-410 complete!

AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
Thank goodness that one is done. Passed with a 756 but to be honest, I thought I failed. Started off strong and then Microsoft dropped the hammer on me. Lots of cmdlets I've never seen before and some tricky questions were throwing me off.

I used the Poulton and Camardella Pearson IT Certification book, ITFreeTraining youtube videos, PluralSight, Technet and lots of labbing.

On to 70-411.

Comments

• Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    doublehunterdoublehunter Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Did the ITFreeTrainig videos and pluralsight covered lots of topics in the exam?
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Congrats on the pass! Did the ITFreeTrainig videos and pluralsight covered lots of topics in the exam?

They did indeed cover the topics. You will have to take the information those videos covered and dive into TechNet. Watching those videos alone will not get you close to passing.
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well great job on passing the exam.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    BetterThanAvgITGeek, congrats! I am so bogged with school that we are just going through 410,11,12 with no break for exams icon_sad.gif

I'll be sure to join you as MCSA in the future.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    Well great job on passing the exam.

Thanks! How are you getting along?
  • Options
    BetterThanAvgITGeek, congrats! I am so bogged with school that we are just going through 410,11,12 with no break for exams icon_sad.gif

I'll be sure to join you as MCSA in the future.

What book are you using for the 411? The Sybex is a little lacking in information. Yeah, work for me is absolutely crazy at the moment so I'm trying to get this one in before the end of the year.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.