GCIA Practice test - Giveaway

supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was given this practice exam from someone awesome on the boards. I would like to pass it on since I will not be able to get the course on time to take this practice test. I thought I would but I am taking the GMON instead (company paying). So I would like to pass on the goodness to someone who is in fact taking the exam soon and has not been able to get a good score on their practice exams you get with the exam purchase. Please, if you are not taking the exam soon or have practice exams to spare do not ask for it. I really do want to bless someone. We are professionals here and I would like to help another professional in our field.

It doesn't need to be the saddest story thing, if you are taking it soon and ran out of practice test with low, non-passing scores leave a comment on the thread and I will pass it along.
Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
Current Goal: CCSE
Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power

Comments

• abnmiabnmi Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sure I would love to have it if I may.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't have a sad story, but I do want that exam icon_cheers.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    abnmi wrote: »
    Sure I would love to have it if I may.

when are you taking it? and have you used your exams up?
  • supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    E Double U wrote: »
    I don't have a sad story, but I do want that exam icon_cheers.gif

when are you taking it and have you used up your practice exam?
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    when are you taking it and have you used up your practice exam?

I don't have any yet. I submitted my request for SEC503 months ago and it still hasn't been approved so I'm considering this as a work around.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS