Did the CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst+ JTA

124»

Comments

• FillAwfulFillAwful Member Posts: 119 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed with a 799. Good work everyone. Cream of the crop here on TE.
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You guys ever get worried about talking about your field online? Say this forum for instance, too much details?
  • PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You guys ever get worried about talking about your field online? Say this forum for instance, too much details?
    Only when I look at NetworkNewb's avatar.
  • xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466

I'm actually looking at your house on Google Earth Pro as I type this...
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • JustaQAguyJustaQAguy Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Was totally stoked to receive the results yesterday, I didn't expect to see them until after the new year either. 780 works for me. icon_cheers.gif
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JustaQAguy wrote: »
    Was totally stoked to receive the results yesterday, I didn't expect to see them until after the new year either. 780 works for me. icon_cheers.gif

What did you use to study? How different is this exam?
  • TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    I just noticed that Skillport has added a course for CSA+ to their COMPTIA lineup.
    I haven't checked it out yet, since I am focusing on other certs at the moment but just thought to put it out for others with access to this resource.
    Comptia charges $320 for the test (WTF!). Launch date is listed as 15 Feb 2017 (insert Back To The Future joke here!)
  • airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    The Skillport course is pretty good, not sure how well it prepares for the exam as I have not taken it yet. But I felt they did a good job covering the topics discussed in the exam objectives. Granted I knew the majority of the material from taking Sec+ and being enrolled in OSCP so I can't say how effective it would be for anyone more new to security.

Either way I plan on taking the test in a month or two, debating whether I want to take Linux+ first or not.
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    Thank you for sharing cyberguypr icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • khaledit2015khaledit2015 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    pass from here