Options

Need ITIL 2011 @ foundation Exam Code

LoganthanLoganthan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear All ,

Recently i have completed by ITIL @2011 foundation via APMG but i am still searching for the Exam code for the same .

Please some one confirm on the exam code for the same

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Don't understand what you are requesting. Wouldn't you have to inquire via APMG?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi, Loganthan- I finished that very course today, also via APMG. At the end of the (on-site) course, our instructor gave us a paper with a unique exam code, after which we each took the exam. I would recommend talking to your instructor - I'm surprised they weren't more clear as to the procedure. I had a fantastic instructor, so maybe they're not all that high-quality; exam procedure seems like a pretty basic aspect of the course.

Your course may not have been on-site. Whatever the case, I would recommend talking to your instructor ASAP, as well as checking for an email from apmg-international.com

Good luck!
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+