Shortest CCNA video series

dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
Hi guys,

Just wondering what the shortest video series is for the new ccna.
I only want to watch for a quick overview before is start on the incd1 again. Trouble is a struggle to pay full attention to hour long videos. I work better in short burats. Thoughts?

Thanks
Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]

Comments

• dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're finding it hard to focus, maybe increase the playback speed. I normally find that 1.25-1.5x can help with stuff you've already seen before but just need a quick refresh.
  • dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    That's not a bad idea that. The reason I've struggled to get back into it is because I've done the incd1 once already.
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not sure how long is too long but ITPro.tv (Subscription based) has both a full and Accelerated CCENT course. You could go with their 1-month cancel anytime option and just knock out the series.

The accelerated course is 1/2 the time of the full course. It's also presented by Todd Lammle which is pretty cool.

• dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    Great stuff man. I'll check it out. Thanks.
  • winsladewinslade Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I find CBTnuggets to be good for holding my attention. Most videos are 5-15mintues long, with the option to change the playback from 1.0x - 2.0x
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    winslade wrote: »
    I find CBTnuggets to be good for holding my attention. Most videos are 5-15mintues long, with the option to change the playback from 1.0x - 2.0x

jeremy at an increased speed. now thats extremely fast.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • jboogie81jboogie81 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Chris Bryant's series is broken down into about 10min clips.