Options

Passed the Net+ exam today!!!!

MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
....somehow.icon_confused.gif

I'm happy that I passed, but there were quite a few question that I guessed on.
Either way a pass is a pass, so I'll take it.icon_wink.gif
NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.

Comments

• Options
    parbatparajuliparbatparajuli Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congruation bro and good luck on the next exam. What materials did you use for the exam
  • Options
    MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congruation bro and good luck on the next exam. What materials did you use for the exam
    My primary sources were Professor Messor and various practice exams.
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63