Options

Anyone willing to sell your GCIH books?

ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone willing to sell your GCIH books?
I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

Comments

• Options
    cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I typically dont make posts like these but I'll assume you're not familiar with SANS and their agreements for students who purchases their materials...

Just an FYI...From the SANS site:

You cannot transfer, share or give your self study material to another person. The following is noted when you access your course material through your account:

"Important Notice: By accessing the SANS GIAC online course material, practice tests, exams, and related files, the student agrees to the following.

I understand that my license to use SANS electronic course materials is exclusively for my individual professional development. I will not transfer nor will I allow others to use the course materials or the test questions. I will not use any part of this material for teaching others nor will I incorporate it, nor allow it to be incorporated, in any other training materials or publications, electronic or print, without prior specific written consent of the SANS Institute."

Back in the day, before I was really familiar with SANS, I would have asked the same question too...
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the Heads Up I didn't know you couldn't transfer the materials.
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm willing to sell if you want books from 2015 :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Clm wrote: »
    Thanks for the Heads Up I didn't know you couldn't transfer the materials.

No worries...Just wanted to put that out there...
  • Options
    BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ...and I'll add, you cannot go around using the courseware to teach the class either! (unless you are part of the SANS Mentor Program, have 10 students per class, and each student pays SANS the regular fee. From that, SANS pays you around $2K).