Udemy Discounts

VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
Udemy is having another sale and most courses are $10. They seem to be having 1 every week:

https://www.udemy.com/courses/

Anyways, here are some really good courses I recommend purchasing (based off reviews and my own research of the authors):

Mastering Ansible by Chris Lunsford (almost finished with this...I think he does a great job with examples and explanations)

CCNA 200-125 by Chris Bryant (completed ICND1 videos and believe these are way better than Kevin Wallace's videos)

CCNP All-in-1 by Chris Bryant (Includes CCNA Security course free)

PHP for Beginners - Become a Master by Edwin Diaz

AWS CSA 2017 by acloudguru

The Complete SQL Bootcamp by Jose Portilla

If you have some recommendations, please post them here. I'm all about purchasing in bulk during sales. I'd really like to see the NetApp course at a reasonable price (always stays at $200) or more SAN related courses available.

Comments

• tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Android 7 Nougat App Masterclass by Tim Buchalka is pretty well done.
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I got this one: AWS CSA 2017 by acloudguru

For 15$ CAD, it is not a big risk.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Anyone planning on CCNP studies I'd highly advise Chris Bryants All in One CCNP Bootcamp, I am just finishing the last videos of ROUTE tonight and started in on his kindle ebook today.

Good material at an unbelievably good cost, I paid quite a bit more than that and it was still very worth it for the material.
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For project mgmt I recommend Joseph Phillips. Pmp, capm
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Thanks for the contributions. I also ended up purchasing:

The Complete Python Bootcamp by Jose Portilla

I definitely recommend the above instructor's trainings. The quality of his videos are excellent, his examples are relevant, and he covers best practices.
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Verities wrote: »
    Thanks for the contributions. I also ended up purchasing:

The Complete Python Bootcamp by Jose Portilla

I definitely recommend the above instructor's trainings. The quality of his videos are excellent, his examples are relevant, and he covers best practices.

I picked up this one a while back. Haven't had a chance to start it yet.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    blargoe wrote: »
    I picked up this one a while back. Haven't had a chance to start it yet.

I imagine the Python one is pretty good as well since it has 14k ratings @ 4.5 stars. I'm about halfway through his SQL course and its really well done.