CBT Nuggests or Transcender or both?

Studying for 70-410 and wanted to know which were better test prep questions..

Comments

• PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    CBT Nuggets provides Transcenders with their subscriptions, if I'm not mistaken.
  • ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    CBT Nuggets provides Transcenders with their subscriptions, if I'm not mistaken.

huh ok, I thought they were two different entities.. I know measureup has some deal with microsoft I believe..
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    They are two different entities, but they give you access to Transcender when you pay. Keep in mind that they DON'T provide Transcender access during their 7-day free trial period.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I've had good experiences with both Transcender and MeasureUp. Just don't keep using them over and over until you memorize the questions and answers. That will do you no good.
  • poolmanjimpoolmanjim Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I highly recommend Boson practice exams. They are stupid hard, far harder sometimes than the actual test but you will learn the material if you use the testing correctly.

Transcender is pretty good but I haven't found them as helpful as I used to with recent tests.

Measureup is okay and my Microsoft rep keeps telling me how great they are. So far I found them to not be as helpful as others but I am giving them another try for this test go around.
    2019 Goals: Security+
    2020 Goals: 70-744, Azure
    Completed: MCSA 2012 (01/2016), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (07/2017), MCSA 2017 (09/2017)
    Future Goals: CISSP, CCENT
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Transcender is icon_clown.gif that's what I think... They didn't help me at all . The questions they give you don't even come up in the exam. Some of the questions they gave me really didn't go with the exam at all. I guess it just gets you ready for the layout for the real exam. I tried to get a high score on the Transcender and I could never do it. But that's just me (one person) that didn't like it.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    Transcender is icon_clown.gif that's what I think... They didn't help me at all . The questions they give you don't even come up in the exam. Some of the questions they gave me really didn't go with the exam at all. I guess it just gets you ready for the layout for the real exam. I tried to get a high score on the Transcender and I could never do it. But that's just me (one person) that didn't like it.

Thanks for the info!! What did you use for study material to pass 410?
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found the Transcender tests to be very helpful for the 410 but not so much for the 411. I'm still glad I used them for the 411, but they were nowhere near as helpful to me as they were for the 410. I used Measure Up as well for the 411 and found it to be OK as well but still not great.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    What about INE?
    I found the Transcender tests to be very helpful for the 410 but not so much for the 411. I'm still glad I used them for the 411, but they were nowhere near as helpful to me as they were for the 410. I used Measure Up as well for the 411 and found it to be OK as well but still not great.

Awesome thanks a bunch!!!