Options

SANS On demand question

billyr2009billyr2009 Member Posts: 120
Hi everyone,

I had a quick question on the SANS on demand. Once you sign up for the class, how long does it take for the books to be shipped out to you? I am waiting for my books to com in, and just wondering how long it has taken other? A week? longer?

Cheers,
Billy

Comments

• Options
    636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Not too long in my experience. Can't remember specifics. Maybe a week or so. I want to think I had the feeling last time that they printed it & shipped it out within a day or two of payment.
  • Options
    IaHawkIaHawk Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You should have them within a week. I believe you get your OnDemand access with in 1-2 days, so you can always get started with that first. What class are you taking?
  • Options
    kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Depends. Normally a week or two before. I've seen some students that signed up late and got their books late. If you get your books sent to either your home or work, they usually ship via UPS. I recommend signing up for an account on UPS and add the address your books are getting shipped to...that way you know when it's coming.
  • Options
    billyr2009billyr2009 Member Posts: 120
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

@IaHawk I will be taking the SEC503 on demand. I have been waiting for this one for years and hope to be up for the challenge. :) I hear it is a tough exam but very rewarding with its information.