Options

CBT Isaca Top 5% Rating

corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
Does anyone know if they still let you know if you're top 5 percent ?

Also are you allowed to mark questions for review? Or go back?

Comments

• Options
    eksterekster Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Unfortunately I cannot answer your first question, considering I took the CISA exam yesterday ("passed"). However, you can flag/ mark your questions by ticking a "flag" button located at the bottom of the screen. Further, you can review flagged, unanswered or answered questions by ticking the navigation ("nav") button. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i don't think that this top % think will work anymore because there is no more a single day exam , just pass or fail although i heard they tell official score via email in 10 days (i am still waiting)
  • Options
    cisagurucisaguru Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
    asiru77 wrote: »
    i don't think that this top % think will work anymore because there is no more a single day exam , just pass or fail although i heard they tell official score via email in 10 days (i am still waiting)

Has anyone received their email yet? I wonder how quickly the emails are sent. Is it exactly 10 days or can it be received earlier as well.

I took the exam on 12-Jun and passed. Anxious to see the results.
  • Options
    The_AMThe_AM Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cisaguru wrote: »
    Has anyone received their email yet? I wonder how quickly the emails are sent. Is it exactly 10 days or can it be received earlier as well.

I took the exam on 12-Jun and passed. Anxious to see the results.

I received my CISA result exactly 10 days after exam (took the exam on 6th June received notification today June the 16th, same with one of the participants who took the exam with me at the same venue) though ISACA said it will be under 10 Bussiness days.

expect yours on 22nd.
  • Options
    cisagurucisaguru Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The_AM wrote: »
    I received my CISA result exactly 10 days after exam (took the exam on 6th June received notification today June the 16th, same with one of the participants who took the exam with me at the same venue) though ISACA said it will be under 10 Bussiness days.

expect yours on 22nd.

Thank you and wish you the best.