ITIL MALC Trainig Provider

OmarioOmario Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I'm new in this forum and I would like to request you to advice me for best ITIL MALC online training provider Please.

I just passed PPO today so I have completed (Foundation, OSA, RCV, PPO, CSI) any advices and tips for MALC Please??

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Omario

I work for a training provider so I'll not make any recommendations, but here are some tips for MALC.

It's more challenging than the other intermediate courses - it draws on material from all the lifecycle stages so you'll need to be strong in all of them. If you've got access to them, reading in the ITIL core volumes can help.
    The course is built around a case study. The case study you use in the course is the same one you have access to in the exam, so make sure you know it from start to finish.

Kind regards

Claire
  • PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Claire might not recommend her own provider, but I will. I used the free material on Claire's website to help pass my ITIL Foundation, and I have already submitted a TrainEx to my manager to ask if I can use ITSM.zone (Claire's provider) for my Intermediate training in the next 6 months.

PS. Claire, ITIL Practitioner course, please. ;)
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • OmarioOmario Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you Phalanx, lets have it with you Claire, is it online ? because I live in Dubai.. how can we arrange for this?

Regards
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification is provided by Axelos. Axelos is a joint venture company, created by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to run the Global Best Practice portfolio.

This certification is mandatory for the professionals seeking ITIL® Expert certification in IT Service Management.
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Omario wrote: »
    Thank you Phalanx, lets have it with you Claire, is it online ? because I live in Dubai.. how can we arrange for this?

Regards

All Claire's courses are online. Just go to ITSM.zone
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • OmarioOmario Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Perfect thank you all