Options

ITIL V-3 Practice Exams

JDCBECKJDCBECK Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello I have already taken a three day ITIL course and I am currently reading Claire's book. Once finished I would like to start taking some practice exams. Can anyone recommend a good site to review and take practice exams for ITIL v 3 2011 ?

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi JDCBECK, I hope you are enjoying the book icon_smile.gif You can get an official sample exam from the AXELOS website, you'll need to create an account on the site to access it. Good luck! Claire
  • Options
    JDCBECKJDCBECK Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire, I was able to do that last night but they only give you one sample exam which was sample paper C. I was trying to find out how I can get all four sample papers A,B,C,and D
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi JDCBECK, we have access to them as a training provider but we can only give them out with courses. I'm not sure if they are available anywhere else. Kind regards Claire
  • Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sybex publish them in their study guides.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    [h=3]1.) Foundations of ITIL V3[/h]Although not directly a study guide for the foundation exam, this book will succinctly and comprehensively cover all the key aspects of the ITIL v3 Lifecycle so that it can be used as a textbook for those revising for the ITIL foundation exam. This book is available in French and German.
    IT Governance rating: 6/10
    [h=3]2.) ITIL V3 Foundation Handbook – ‘Little ITIL’[/h]This is an ideal introduction to ITIL v3 Foundation and proves to be a sturdy, but small study aid. It is a quick reference tool for those wanting an introduction to ITIL v3, but covers the content of the ITIL v3 2009 Foundation syllabus.
    [h=3]3.) IT Service Management: A Guide for ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Candidates[/h]This book covers everything you need to know to pass the ITIL Foundation exam, whilst also providing an understanding of the ITIL concepts. It also includes some useful exam techniques in the Appendix.
    IT Governance rating: 8/10
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    [h=3]1.) Foundations of ITIL V3[/h]Although not directly a study guide for the foundation exam, this book will succinctly and comprehensively cover all the key aspects of the ITIL v3 Lifecycle so that it can be used as a textbook for those revising for the ITIL foundation exam. This book is available in French and German.
    [h=3]2.) ITIL V3 Foundation Handbook – ‘Little ITIL’[/h]This is an ideal introduction to ITIL v3 Foundation and proves to be a sturdy, but small study aid. It is a quick reference tool for those wanting an introduction to ITIL v3, but covers the content of the ITIL v3 2009 Foundation syllabus.
    [h=3]3.) IT Service Management: A Guide for ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Candidates[/h]This book covers everything you need to know to pass the ITIL Foundation exam, whilst also providing an understanding of the ITIL concepts. It also includes some useful exam techniques in the Appendix.
    IT Governance rating: 8/10