Certified Network Defender? Anyone?

fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
I know EC-Council has sort of a bad rep but for some reason I feel like this is/could be a good course.

Has anyone taken it? I'm more interested in this than the CEH.

Comments

• McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    A quick job search turns up a whoopping ZERO jobs with the CND cert as desired or a qualification. The CEH is what places are looking for if you're applying for analyst or network defense roles.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm attending Certified Network Defender in next few days.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    dkorzhevin,

It looks like that the CND and the eNDP would have a good combination of learning materials. I haven't really seen anything on ua.indeed.com for CND but go for it if you believe that it would be a good course. Will you be doing the OSCP later on?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just got some time and passed CND exam today.
  • Dr. FluxxDr. Fluxx Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds sort of like a fluff cert...
  • Arczi84Arczi84 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Am I correct that this exam is replacement for ENSAv4? I was participating in that last one which expire at the beginning of this year but still exam can be taken (at least I was informed that I can schedule it).
  • fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Arczi84 wrote: »
    Am I correct that this exam is replacement for ENSAv4? I was participating in that last one which expire at the beginning of this year but still exam can be taken (at least I was informed that I can schedule it).

That is correct. I really hope somebody does this exam and posts a review.