Options

Quick question about F5 101 Exam

Remington1872Remington1872 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just starting my prep for this and for anyone that has taken this exam I was curious if it is like the Comp Tia exams where you can go back and review your answers and questions that you tagged to take extra time with. Or is it like Cisco where once you have made your selection and moved to the next question you are done, cannot return to review any information or make changes.

Not that this makes any difference just wondering what to expect.

If this is posted in the wrong area please feel free to move.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I took this exam about a year ago. If I remember right, you could go back. It was a good exam.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    Remington1872Remington1872 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great thank you for that info. I am reading over the PDF from F5 and working on my own cram sheet, one of my coworkers has taken 101 and 102. He said the 101 was not bad at all, so with that in mind just trying to prep for it kind of like the CCENT. Know the basics and know the components and what they do was his advice.

I know it was a year ago but does that sound about right?
  • Options
    trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed 101 few months ago. Knowledge level is similar as Net+ or CCENT. Only issue is time. 80 questions in 90 min. You can move back and forward and mark questions for revision
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• Options
    Clifton125Clifton125 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    trojin wrote: »
    I passed 101 few months ago. Knowledge level is similar as Net+ or CCENT. Only issue is time. 80 questions in 90 min. You can move back and forward and mark questions for revision
    Thanks for your answer.May be its help me enough.