I am not attacking a fellow professioanl but just hard to believe he is human

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
[h=1]How does one have access to all the correct information to study? how does one bang CCIE datacenter 2 months later bang out CCIE collab?

does one work in all fields all the time and have 100% lab and information around them? I just cant believe this guy is human! I am smart but I have no idea how you have all the correct information at your finger tips banging 6 CCIEs in 18 months on first attempt how is this done?

Denis Zuev[/h] [h=2]6xRHCA, 6xCCIE, 4xJNCIE, CCDE, HCIE, VCIX-NV[/h] [h=3]Bell Integrator[/h] [h=3]Moscow Technological Institute[/h]
[h=3]Greater Denver Area[/h]

Comments

• PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe because his experience preceeds the requirements for an exam? The difficulty of passing an exam is directly proportional to how much experience in the area you have.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It is hard to believe that he is so close to all CCIE levels just hard t believe you bang out 6 CCIEs in 18 months first attempt all. like how can you work voice-video, wifi, r/s, sp., all at one time at a high level...when you have guys like brian mcgain who work in INE take years to get their CCIE huh? just dont make sense a guy who is not in the taining sphere get all the right things...on top of that plus master vmware and master RHCE??? just shocking..he cant be married and hav ekidshaah
    But you have very little knowledge of his actual life-experience here. You don't know what his jobs have covered, what emergencies he's dealt with, and so on and so forth. Don't make the mistake of assuming. You know what they say happens when you assume.

You make an ASS out of U and ME. ;)
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I can still question how this is done and why don't everyone do what he has done? he is obviously smart but hard to believe
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are you Denis Zuev or did you actually just post this person's name and credentials on a public forum?
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
    p@r0tuXus wrote: »
    Are you Denis Zuev or did you actually just post this person's name and credentials on a public forum?

To be fair to him, the information is publicly available with a very quick name search on google. I think this is a bit chunk of green-eyed monster if you ask me. :)
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Denis is a bit of an anomaly (in a good way). He also passed the JNCIE DC that was brand spanking new. He also does a lot of outreach and training in the industry. While I'm always a bit skeptical of unrealistic pass times, he's literally passing exams no one else have taken before. For example, the JNCIE DC was brand spanking new this year (An Inside Look at Juniper Networks’ Forthcoming JNCIE-DC Exam | ShortestPathFirst) that was beta in February and he passed it on the second attempt.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/jncie-dc-i-am-ready-you-denis-zuev
    Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/yeahhooo-jncie-dc-denis-zuev

Most people wouldn't be able to do what Denis has done but looking at his whole body of work and everything he's done in the industry, it's entirely possible if he is (and I'm sure he is) an off-the-charts smart guy.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    "One's point of view depends on the point where one sits"

Few years ago I thought CCNA R/S was very tough. Few more years ago I was proud to pass A+.
    Now I just know little more and have little more experience...
    What Denis did is definitively possible...and there is more people around with "strange" achievements
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• flashdumperflashdumper Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,
    I assume that I was just a bit lucky.
    Trust me I could have failed each and every one of them.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    lmao ^^ speak of the devil... Ears must of been burning?
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Honestly with a name like flashdumper.... Thats not a good sign.
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kudos to him. Seems like a really smart guy. However, listing that all were passed within 18 months is pretty irrelevant
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I love the name flashdumper.
    ITSpectre wrote: »
    Honestly with a name like flashdumper.... Thats not a good sign.

That's actually his Twitter handle. I believe he's a big Linux/Dev guy which would make the name make sense.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    To be fair, I'm usually skeptical of short times between CCIEs but there are some exceptions that stand out:

- Petr Lapukhov of INE, IETF fame, etc - 4 CCIEs in under 2 years
    - Metha Chiewanichakorn of the Labminutes fame - 3 CCIEs in 18 months

Not saying it's bad to be skeptical - I sure am when I see it, but it's important to not write off everyone just because it's unlikely when it happens :) I've never worked with Denis personally but he's well known in professional circles for his work and definitely no dummy. Plus he's passing exams that didn't even have **** out for it because they're literally so new (i.e. JNCIE-DC) and he's passed the CCDE all the way back in 2013. If anyone here knows anything about that exam, it wasn't dumpable. At least not in 2013. There were only 10-20 people passing the CCDE a year in 2013. And you can't pass the CCDE without being STRONG in R&S and SP - so that definitely proves he knows his $hit there to me
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's actually his Twitter handle. I believe he's a big Linux/Dev guy which would make the name make sense.

Im just joking.... no offense against his name icon_cool.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • ccie14023ccie14023 Member Posts: 183
    To be fair, I'm usually skeptical of short times between CCIEs but there are some exceptions that stand out:

- Petr Lapukhov of INE, IETF fame, etc - 4 CCIEs in under 2 years
    - Metha Chiewanichakorn of the Labminutes fame - 3 CCIEs in 18 months

I did 2 CCIEs and 1 JNCIE in 10 years so I guess I'm a bit slow. But I'm done. Too old for that sort of misery...

There's a story behind this name.
    Back then I was working with cell phones and there was flashing and dumping devices that were doing its jobs with cell phones.
    So I needed to register an email and could not come up with a better one.
    And was not speaking english 20 years ago so I did not know the meaning of it, unfortunately ;)

No worries. Hard to tell tone sometimes via text. LoL.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    There's a story behind this name.
    Back then I was working with cell phones and there was flashing and dumping devices that were doing its jobs with cell phones.
    So I needed to register an email and could not come up with a better one.
    And was not speaking english 20 years ago so I did not know the meaning of it, unfortunately ;)

My username is based on a poem I wrote when I was 16 icon_sad.gif Unfortunately, no way to change the username after I joined so stuck with my poor choice of username. doh!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Holy crap! So envious! I wish I had your brain!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
    Holy crap! So envious! I wish I had your brain!

Sure, take it.
    It's been no use for me so far :D
  • NutsyNutsy Member Posts: 136
    Still amazed at all the people who show up on TE.

As a side note, I definitely get intrigued when I see people with lots of high level certs. It does make you wonder what they are doing vs your personal study habits. Truthfully, even if Denis wrote up the mother of all blog posts about learning, and how he did it, it might not apply to you. IE: he has an eidetic memory, and maybe you don't, and so forth. Maybe he had.......(insert anything here).

The reality that is that when I to surf profiles on LinkedIn, I used to get a little overwhelmed when I would view others profiles with great job, recommendations, all the certs/degrees. All it did was derail me for a few minutes.

In the end saying there is some professional who has (insert noteworthy credential/experience here) is like watching those financial **** shows on TV. "Bob won the lottery, and bought this house/car/boat/private island." Ok, he may have, doesn't really affect you: the OP. Just keep working towards your goals, don't worry if someone is exceptional/cheating/perfect employment situation, or whatever. Doesn't really matter. Just get back to working on the things you want in your life (cert, or otherwise).
    Nutsy wrote: »
    Still amazed at all the people who show up on TE.

Me too. We have Daniel Dib, Scott Morris, Jason Lunde, JP Cedeno, Narbik, etc all running around here and I have to admit nothing but mad respect for those folks.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I am convinced that everyone in IT is in TE and they just pop up at the right time, usually if you say their name 3 times.
    Ethan Banks, Ethan Banks, Ethan Banks............................
  • ecbanksecbanks Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    LOL! Too funny.
    Oy Mate, Greg Ferro, Greg Ferro, Greg Ferro............................