Options

GCIA Exam in 10 days(FINAL THOUGHTS/TIPS)

Pun_ShaPun_Sha Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will be giving GCIA after 10 days, have been studying for about 4 months now, been mentally exhausted..., the problem I have is, i don't have a well built INDEX, what I mean is it works kinda OK, well, i tried one MOCK - scored 86(didn't refer index except for one question) and had to physically go through books for more than 40 - 50 questions, as I could understand the context it mentioned. Is there a quick fix to lower the end damage during exam( time wastage) ????? I know some might say , Good Indexing is the only damage control here, but is there anything that you might tell, also just FYI, I am decent at Packet decoding and most other tools, but that still doesn't guarantee anything. I do not totally trust Mock tests, as my first mock didn't relate to some of the contents I wasn't very good at. So i couldn't judge myself there, I would be giving 2nd mock in a day or two, but I believe it would be more or less equivalent to first. Anyways.... finally asking for the tips/suggestions, if any.

"IF IT DOESN'T CHALLENGE YOU, IT DOESN'T CHANGE YOU !!!!!!"

Comments