Options

GCIH Passed

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Successfully passed my GCIH exam on Monday. It was tight, just made it over the line with 74%. However I'm proud to have passed as I have 1 year old twins, a 5 year old, and my wife who is the last stages of training for a marathon, so you as you can imagine study time has been stretched!!

I took the course in May with Steve Armstrong and have been doing labs and listening to John Strand when I can. The last few weeks were a filled with cramming sessions. The day before the exam I took the practice exams and got 69% on the first one and then 79% on the 2nd exam.

During the test the computer crashed, so I had to wait for 25minutes! for it to get sorted.

Pleased to have passed though even if I just scraped by :)

Comments

• Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratz! And congrats on your kids! Good stable family is among No. 1 things of importance in this world!
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! I took SEC504 in Amsterdam with Steve Armstrong in 2015. He was very fun and energetic.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, especially with all of the other things you have going on. I know it's not easy but you made it happen.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Well done!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    ss207kss207k Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! Very good. I've got a young one and wife works full time, and I struggle to find time to study. Kudos to you for managing to study and clearing the certification.
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    Ricky MurongRicky Murong Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations ! =)