CISA failled

supra969supra969 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
boy does this feel like a slap to the face will feel harder once i know the actual score

i'll admit i dont feel like i put in enough effort to warrant me a passing grade, but the questions felt like pure trickery even in comparison to the Questions database.
i am retaking my test next session and i'd love to have some feedback on approaching it for the second time

Comments

• jokkonjokkon Member Posts: 7 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Supra969,

Did you only use the database? What other resources did you use? Hard to provide feedback without knowing more details about what you tried.

Better luck next time!
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't be disheartened and take it as a learning experience. I also failed in my first go at it (got a score of 446 icon_sad.gif), but made sure that I had a lot of practice before I tried for it again.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • supra969supra969 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jokkon wrote: »
    Hi Supra969,

Did you only use the database? What other resources did you use? Hard to provide feedback without knowing more details about what you tried.

Better luck next time!
    i went throught the review manual, CBT nuggets and the data base
    Don't be disheartened and take it as a learning experience. I also failed in my first go at it (got a score of 446 icon_sad.gif), but made sure that I had a lot of practice before I tried for it again.

i feel you well my score are out its a 436 but i guess ill have to put in some extra effort this time.
    and thanks for the motivation
  • supra969supra969 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Retook the test on thursday and passed
    cheers everyone
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass @supra969. icon_cheers.gif Good job of not giving up. :)
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • LarryFormLarryForm Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Supra969.

I am going in for CISA soon. What will you say was the most valuable study material you used?
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! What did you do differently this time?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Fantastic!! Good job on the retake.
  • ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass.
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig