220-902 biggest surprises

BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I just passed my 220-901 and I was surprised by the simulation questions. I am planning on taking my 902 this week and was wondering what surprised you on the test. I am not asking for specific questions, but general topics. Also, will there be simulation questions on the 902?

Thanks

Comments

• swiftyx61swiftyx61 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    BUGFREE wrote: »
    Hi,

I just passed my 220-901 and I was surprised by the simulation questions. I am planning on taking my 902 this week and was wondering what surprised you on the test. I am not asking for specific questions, but general topics. Also, will there be simulation questions on the 902?

Thanks
    Can please share the pattern or questions you were asked in 901 exam? I myself is looking forward to give 901 so it would be very useful if you could share the questions/pattern. Thanks!
  • BUGFREEBUGFREE Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For the 901 I was given 83 questions. For the most part I thought it was straightforward. The first several questions were not multiple choice. They gave a situation and asked you to solve a problem. They used a drag and drop way to answer the question. It is hard for me to explain. Use the Comptia Objectives as a study tool. For instance, know the number of pins in an Intel chip. Be able to list all the AMD processors. Also, know the port numbers on the Comptia Objectives.

I plan on planning my studying for the 902 based on the 902 objectives guide.
  • swiftyx61swiftyx61 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    BUGFREE wrote: »
    For the 901 I was given 83 questions. For the most part I thought it was straightforward. The first several questions were not multiple choice. They gave a situation and asked you to solve a problem. They used a drag and drop way to answer the question. It is hard for me to explain. Use the Comptia Objectives as a study tool. For instance, know the number of pins in an Intel chip. Be able to list all the AMD processors. Also, know the port numbers on the Comptia Objectives.

I plan on planning my studying for the 902 based on the 902 objectives guide.
    Thank you sir!
  • floydsuaresfloydsuares Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone, I just want to say I passed the Comptia A+ 220-901 last week, by referring Exam Cram Practice Questions, Professer Messier study notes and from the site www.exam-labs.com; Learn about the Port numbers, types of wireless networks and its speed; type of printers and its troubleshooting. Im sure you guys will pass the 220-901 A+ Exam :) Now preparing for 220-902 A+ which I will be giving next week in 9 days time.