CCIE Wireless and Network Dojo

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

Has any one got and experience or reviews on using NetworkDojo or alternate training vendors for CCIE wireless training?

I am looking to start my journey in Dec/Jan.

Regards

Burns

Comments

• IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Heard nothing but good things. Its Jeff Rensink who is the former wireless instructor for IPExpert which was the only game in town for CCIE Wireless before it closed
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I watched a bunch of his videos when IPExpert was around. I thought he was good, he knows his stuff. You can watch one of his IPExpert videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKEiPCLO3Qk
  • NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    I can vouch for him. Ive watched all of his videos when he was at IPexpert.
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice thanks for you input much appreciated
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I can definitely vouch for him. I've watched a lot of his content on youtube and he has personally helped me with a few issues. Good guy!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Burns82 wrote: »
    Hi,

Has any one got and experience or reviews on using NetworkDojo or alternate training vendors for CCIE wireless training?

I am looking to start my journey in Dec/Jan.

Regards

Burns

My experience with NetworkDojo has been nothing but positive. I bought the Platinum Bundle and have been studying the Wireless track for a while now. The workbooks and videos go very much in depth into the technology.

I see that you already have a lot of the foundation done: CCNA Wireless, CWNA, CWDP, and CWAP. You should be able to jump into the content and start learning, I started with about a CWNA. Most of the content at NDojo is geared towards the CCIE lab. The written content is good enough to pass though.

In fact, Jeff has had 3-4 students pass the 3.0 exam already
    koz24 wrote: »
    My experience with NetworkDojo has been nothing but positive. I bought the Platinum Bundle and have been studying the Wireless track for a while now. The workbooks and videos go very much in depth into the technology.

I see that you already have a lot of the foundation done: CCNA Wireless, CWNA, CWDP, and CWAP. You should be able to jump into the content and start learning, I started with about a CWNA. Most of the content at NDojo is geared towards the CCIE lab. The written content is good enough to pass though.

In fact, Jeff has had 3-4 students pass the 3.0 exam already

Thanks very much for that information, I hoping to kick of my studies in Jan after completing the CWSP exams.
    I hope to have the funds to purchase the Platinum bundle.
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Burns82 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for that information, I hoping to kick of my studies in Jan after completing the CWSP exams.
    I hope to have the funds to purchase the Platinum bundle.

Another option is to buy what you can afford(Silver or Gold) and then upgrade to Platinum later. Talk to Jeff first but he's a nice guy and you should be able to work something out. I originally got Silver and then upgraded to Platinum like a month later. The best part about Platinum is the boatload of tokens you get for the racks. I think it comes out to something like 300+ hours.
    Thanks for your advice everyone, I submit a business case with my employer for work to pay for the platinum package with network dojo. so hopefully it gets approved and I can get straight into it.
    I bought the NetworkDojo Platinum bundle and will start my study today. so keen to get it into