210-260 Exam Scheduled

worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I bit the bullet and scheduled my exam for December 19th... I'm still a little troubled on ZPF but I am sure I will get it before that time comes.

I watched all 20 hours of Pluralsight, still reading 31 days, and brushing up on things such as ACLs, ZPF, NAT, and wildcards with CBT nuggets as well as prepping myself with Transcender questions in CBT Nuggets. I also have been looking at the Packetlife **** sheets that @Alan2308 shared in a previous post. Very good stuff there. (**** Sheets - PacketLife.net) Also purchased an ASA5505 from eBay to get familiar with the GUI interface and learn more about the topics that pertain to it. (sections 3 and 5 I believe).

Hope this will be enough for the exam.... I will post again with my results.

Thank you all for the help and postings of what you find helpful that enabled your success for the 210-260 exam.

GB
Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
OIIIIIIIO

Comments

• worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone!

Well, I went to take the exam, and with about 15 Q's to go I was ready to walk out. I knew I was effed! One of the sims worked halfway, and I encountered several questions with similar answers to choose from, so I had to select the best right answer... Uggh. Anyway I made a 901, and I think the video series from Pluralsight was my main reason of passing. Definitely look at the Cisco blueprint and know the items backwards and forwards.

I watched Pluralsight all the way through and brushed up with it again on topics I didn't quite understand. I followed it up with some reading in a few chapters of the 31 days CCNA kindle book, watched a few extra vids on CBT Nuggets, and did all the practice questions included with my subscription to CBT. I purchased an ASA 5505 just to make sure I was familiar with the ASDM interface, although I wouldn't say it was a must purchase for this exam..however I am a visual learner and it did help me on a few questions.

Good luck to you guys taking this exam!
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO
  • jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!

I retake mine on Thursday :)
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratulations. It's not an easy exam
  • worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jibtech wrote: »
    Congratulations!