Official CGEIT Exam In 2018 - Please come in and Contribute

scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Team,

I have just bought the ISACA CGEIT Question and Answers book that contains 250 Questions, I have never used a Q&A Book before so don't know if the experience is the same with the online Database of Q&A for CISM, CISA, CRISC exams. It cost $60 for members and with it, I bought the CGEIT Review Manual for $85 box with shipping and tax costing $26 box.

My goal of creating this thread is to inform those wondering about this Exam and also to invite the Team members who has written this Exam recently, whether they passed or not, to share their experience, study time and resources they used before writing this Exam.

Aspiring Exam candidate can add a post on what they are doing to prepare for the Exam, the goal is to be successful and by studying the right materials. Having only recently passed my CRISC this month, and preparing to sit my CISM on Feb and CGEIT towards 2nd week of Feb, I am confident we are on the right track.

Comments

• jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've passed all 4 exams. All the questions seem to be very similar in form to the Q&A book. That's all I used.
  • scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    I've passed all 4 exams. All the questions seem to be very similar in form to the Q&A book. That's all I used.

@Jumblerr, thank you for the information, it's very useful. One more question, for the CGEIT Exam, how similar is it compared to the Q&A book that is just 250 Questions? And is it the same number of questions like the 150 Question in CISM? Did the Review Manual book help you at all?
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    scankloud wrote: »
    @Jumblerr, thank you for the information, it's very useful. One more question, for the CGEIT Exam, how similar is it compared to the Q&A book that is just 250 Questions? And is it the same number of questions like the 150 Question in CISM? Did the Review Manual book help you at all?

Same number of questions for all 4 exams. Q&A book questions are similar in form to all the exams, not the same exactly but if you study the q&a well you should be OK
  • scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    Same number of questions for all 4 exams. Q&A book questions are similar in form to all the exams, not the same exactly but if you study the q&a well you should be OK

Thank you Jumblerr, you have been very valuable to this forum. Thank you