CIISP Practice TEST Books

thm3004thm3004 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello.
I'm preparing CISSP exam and want to know the best Practice test Books as er our experience.

I found this two titles and I will buy one of them:
1- ISSP Practice: 2,250 Questions, Answers, and Explanations for Passing the Test (58$)
2- CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests (40$)

Which one is better and is closer to the CISSP Outline?

Thanks by advance.

Comments

• adamj2281adamj2281 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a similar question - I've been through the Sybex Practice Tests completely, and feel pretty good about those (Scoring in the 80's).

The Cybary questions are quite different, different topics in some instances. Is Sybex the best or should I vary my approach (8 days out from exam).
  • jonenojoneno Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi thm - you might want to correct the title.
  • ITSec14ITSec14 Member Posts: 398 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used the Sybex questions and nothing else, but honestly they didn't help much. Just need to know the concepts because the actual exam questions will likely be more difficult and have at least 2 answers that could be correct.
  • adamj2281adamj2281 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ITSec14 wrote: »
    I used the Sybex questions and nothing else, but honestly they didn't help much. Just need to know the concepts because the actual exam questions will likely be more difficult and have at least 2 answers that could be correct.

Great - ha, not exactly what I wanted to hear. Well, from a concept standpoint is it mostly all in the Sybex Guide? I've checked Cybrary and some other items and the information is a bit different at least in terms of how it's presented/described.