SANS Special

GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
The best special I have seen in a while.You can either get $350 off or a free GIAC certification attempt.The certification attempt is $729. I overlooked the special until I logged in because I am going back and forth with purchasing another course. I would suggest if you have the means or approvals, now is the time to purchase it to maximize your discount.

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You can keep track of GIAC offers by opting in to their email communications. The $350 off or free exam attempt was available in October and December last year.
  • GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    GirlyGirl wrote: »
    The best special I have seen in a while.You can either get $350 off or a free GIAC certification attempt.The certification attempt is $729. I overlooked the special until I logged in because I am going back and forth with purchasing another course. I would suggest if you have the means or approvals, now is the time to purchase it to maximize your discount.

Nevermind
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_redface.gif

Anyway, you can also view current offers and corresponding discount codes at https://www.sans.org/ondemand/specials
    They were giving out Macbook Air a while back.
  • InCryptableInCryptable Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GirlyGirl wrote: »
    '

Thanks for the info - and with Mike7's post about opting into SANS E-mail comms...we can all keep abreast of their specials!