Options

Cism q&a db

vijaytyagi@msn.comvijaytyagi@msn.com Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi ,

Need your expert advice , I am planning for CISM exam currently have Q&A DB 2016 version Do you think I will be able to gather all concepts to pass the exam from that or I need to buy latest Q&A DB ? I have latest review manual also but its very dry

Thanks in advance
Vijay

Comments

• Options
    mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Word of advice, but a subscription to the online version of the Q&A DB. It’s what I, and most others have used, to successfully pass the CISM exam.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • Options
    Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mattster79 wrote: »
    Word of advice, but a subscription to the online version of the Q&A DB. It’s what I, and most others have used, to successfully pass the CISM exam.

Definitely agree with this. Just make sure to understand the concepts behind the questions so you can apply those when you sit for the exam and don't expect any questions from the Q&A DB to appear on the actual exam.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • Options
    mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Definitely agree with this. Just make sure to understand the concepts behind the questions so you can apply those when you sit for the exam and don't expect any questions from the Q&A DB to appear on the actual exam.

Very good point. You need to understand why the the answer is correct and why the wrong options are wrong!
    CISSP
    CISM
  • Options
    vijaytyagi@msn.comvijaytyagi@msn.com Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your advice , yesterday I bought Q&A DB
  • Options
    ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    QAE would help to pass CISM, I passed mine only going through QAE Db but I would advise to go through CISSP fundamentals or go through CISSP so that CISM exam will be really easy to pass even it's take few more weeks to pass the exam. It's not about just passing the exam, it's about understanding the concept and able to work on the Tasks and knowledge areas. Hope it helps.