Options

Passed GPEN

josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
That’s is all. Used every single second. Glad to have it done. Pen Test + next week, cyber ops shortly after. Hopefully resume OSCP over the summer, and if not divorced enjoy my family.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    jjones2016jjones2016 Member Posts: 33 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude!
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    I'm taking the exam very soon!!!

How was the exam?? How was your index?

Any last minute tips for me? icon_cheers.gif
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    Thanks guys.

Unix Guy it was pretty straight forward, biggest issues for me were scapy syntax and some of the powershell commands.

How have you done on your practice exams?

I kind of had to rush my studies due to booking while I was doing rhcsa and underestimating how long that would take me.

Index was standard fare, probably a bit longer than most. Was about 40 pages.

I imagine you’ll do fine
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Thanks joseph,

I'm still indexing at the moment, I found the material easy but I never memorize commands. Doing while doing RHCSA would be tough I can imagine

there were **** sheets for Scapy, metasploit, nmap, powershell, and windows commands given to use during the course, I imagine those will be extremely helpful in the exam because I'm predicting a lot of questions about command options

I haven't done the practice exams yet
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    Yeah the material is what it is. If you’re finding it easy, then the exam should be a breeze. And yes scapy cheatsheer was immensely useful