Options

Passed PMI ACP

soniczoom5soniczoom5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I used the book written by Mike Griffith; the book wasnt great but enough to help me pass; studied for about 2 weeks; exam was easier than I had anticipated

Comments

• Options
    dizzy_kittydizzy_kitty Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Scheduled to take the ACP next Saturday. :)
  • Options
    soniczoom5soniczoom5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Scheduled to take the ACP next Saturday. :)

good luck! a good amount of questions on problem/people management; also make sure you know how to interpret various graphs like burn down charts
  • Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone here knows if auditing a project counts as an experience for agile project management? I know that auditors are not involved in decision making but still you need to have a working knowledge to be able to audit the projects. Thanks!
    AnthonX
  • Options
    TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    anthonx wrote: »
    Anyone here knows if auditing a project counts as an experience for agile project management? I know that auditors are not involved in decision making but still you need to have a working knowledge to be able to audit the projects. Thanks!

In order to sit for the PMI-ACP, you need to have been involved directly in the project tasks somehow. Since auditing comes after the project has been delivered or is mostly a passive exercise, I don't think that experience will satisfy the requirement for the PMI-ACP.
    OSCP: Loading . . .