Options

Employer paid for SANS training unexpectedly lol

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
In January I submitted a request to attend SEC560 which starts next week. The deadline to cancel was 2-May and I already told my boss in March that I wanted to cancel. Much to my surprise I received the SANS registration confirmation email showing my receipt/invoice with the payment in full haha. I requested to cancel because I've been doing certs non-stop these past few years and just wanted a break to focus on improving my Dutch. Plus I'm scheduled to take a Scrum Master training in two weeks. Looks like I will have a busier summer than I planned for. Oh well.
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS

Comments

• Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Darn, sucks to be you. HAHA

That's awesome!
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    If you don't want to go, I am sure you can find somebody on here that will take your place.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've wanted to take SEC560 for years, but the timing is bad. Oh well, GPEN sooner than I planned haha.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS