CISM - Review Quest, Answers & Dbase - 12 months

rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
Guys,

How you get this at lower cost?
I just need it less than 3 months but not sure how to work on thah other than spending $185 for a year subscription

Reckon?

Comments

• DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Unfortunately ISACA doesn't have any shorter subscription periods, its defaulted to 12 months. If you're a member it's a bit cheaper but if you're not, expect to pay 225 USD.
  • rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DZA_ wrote: »
    Unfortunately ISACA doesn't have any shorter subscription periods, its defaulted to 12 months. If you're a member it's a bit cheaper but if you're not, expect to pay 225 USD.

Thanks, DZA_,
    This is why I'm l0ooking for any other option to save cost :)
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Definitely isn't needed for 12 months, but there is no other option.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • rasli79rasli79 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□

Hopefully, something will come out and feedback from ISACA.
    Keep emailing them, peeps.
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    ms2406 wrote: »
    Try this app for CISM. This is good app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisapp

CISM easy

Just curious as to why you are pushing this app (2nd post after creating a thread just for the app)? How many questions are the database? Does it provide explanations for each answer? If it doesn't have at least 500 test questions a person would be better off just using a free source AFTER reading the actual prep material. Best bet for CISM applicants is to just get access to the official CISM QA&E database. Absolutely and completely understand the material (90% or higher on the QA&E) and then take the test.

Back to the topic:
    I would say a vast majority of the applicants who have 10+ years of experience or already have CISSP or similar merely need to brush up on the specifics of CISM before taking the plunge. Therefore, I think the minimum period should be 30 days. This would give a person a chance to study the material and then utilize the QA&E Database to test their comprehension of the material.
    30 days: can extend in 30 or 90 day increments.
    90 days: can extend in 30 or 90 day increments.
    120 days: can extend in 30, 90 or 120 day increments.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!