Cism passed

kellermannrobertkellermannrobert Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i prepared myself mostly in reviewing the example questions.
developping a mindmap was good to understand the relations

Comments

• roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass, not an easy exam to do.
  • suntosunto Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you have any other certs prior? I have a handful, to include CISSP and am curious if that sets me up for greater success. I'll be in a bootcamp next week for CISM but plan to skip out Friday to take the exam.
  • matt18ematt18e Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did my CISM after my CISSP. I only did practice questions to prep for the test. I did attend a 5 day boot camp as well, but taking the practice questions and then doing the research to understand the ones that I missed were the best preparation for me. I found the CISM to be quite a bit easier than the CISSP. Good luck!
  • suntosunto Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sunto wrote: »
    Do you have any other certs prior? I have a handful, to include CISSP and am curious if that sets me up for greater success. I'll be in a bootcamp next week for CISM but plan to skip out Friday to take the exam.

Thanks!
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CISSP is the perfect prep for CISM, as long you haven’t forgotten too much! I passed the CISSP exam in July then passed the CISM in November. That seemed a perfect gap.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    kellermannrobert - Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    mattster79 wrote: »
    CISSP is the perfect prep for CISM, as long you haven’t forgotten too much!

In my case, it was the other way around. I took the CISM to prepare for CISSP.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • AninditaAnindita Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□