Amazon Day

paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
Does anyone have any cool tech gadgets that they would recommend for today's Amazon Day sale?

I'm pretty sure that there are lots of technology products that I should buy that I didn't know that I needed.

I'm in the market for a 1000+ watt PSU, maybe new monitors. So far the only thing that I found on sale that I may get is a digital laser thermometer. I tend to muck around with my primary rig and I sometimes worry that I missed a hot spot. Plus I can use it for making steaks too.

Comments

• LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Just a replacement underwater camera. I didn't properly close my old one and water got in and it got ruined. It's water resistant, definitely not water proof lol.
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I might recommend something if I could &*$@! log in.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    EANx wrote: »
    I might recommend something if I could &*$@! log in.
    Ironic isn't it. Seems to be impacting AWS Console access too.

On the bright side, I am getting to know all the dogs of Amazon quite well.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I was just telling my daughter about the dogs. They helped ease the pain of not being able to get the stuff I absolutely didn’t need.
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Luckily my girlfriend called her Prime a couple days before or else I would of ended up getting a boatload of stuff!
  • mrkdiskmrkdisk Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That laptop is looking like a sweet deal. I've added to my cart but still thinking about it.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    mrkdisk wrote: »
    That laptop is looking like a sweet deal. I've added to my cart but still thinking about it.

I'm really tempted as well....
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I spent a month or so researching lightweight machines. My main goal was reducing weight since I travel a lot with my work machine and also needed a personal one. I really liked the Gram but kept seeing people complaining about the build quality and creaking noises. Also read terrible experiences with support. Settled for a Lenovo Carbon X1 at 2.49 pounds. If you have space to gamble, the Gram may work.
  • LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I honestly wouldn't touch a laptop that's not a Dell/Thinkpad/Mac.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Dell.... icon_shaking.gif Have not had good experiences myself in that boat! Remember buying one in college and that thing was horrible! Vowed to never own one again

That was a few years back and I'm sure they are better now but that was such a headache it left a lasting impression.

I unfortunately probably won't be buying the laptop I linked anyways... Got another kid on the way and don't really "need" a newer computer atm.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I liked seeing the dogs.. lol
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I want a Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Android devices, Black ..
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I ordered two pillows on Amazon prime day for a guest bedroom cause i needed them, I didn't even bother to look at there other offerings, I refuse to be manipulated by a companies manufactured holiday to get me to buy crap I don't need. They are trying to create Black Friday in July, don't drink the kool-aid.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.