Pluralsite Free account 3 months

mhd.ymhd.y Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hallo all, i dont know if its allowed to post such a thread admins can accept it or not ,
any way i was trying to find a way to get a free access to PlurasSight and i have found this way , i tried it and ive got 3 months free access to all the materials.
  1. Create a Microsoft live account from here. You don’t have to create one if you already have one.
  2. Now, go to https://my.visualstudio.com and create an account with your Microsoft live id.
  3. search for Pluralsight
  4. Click “Get Coupon” option and then click activate link
  5. You will see the visual studio dev essentials page with pluralsight 6 months subscription option.Once activated, you will be taken to the pluralsight website. Signup using your email and you will get six months of free subscription.
this is what the original post say, 6 months, but i got only 3 months free.

if its allowed admins , this is the original thread :
https://devopscube.com/pluralsight-free-subscription/

if it works with u, add a comment please
any way i hope it will work with u also.

Comments

• mhd.ymhd.y Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My account for Example
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tried this last year, used to 6 months as stated but 3 months was good enough for me. Im paying for it now.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• fitzlopezfitzlopez Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mhd.y wrote: »
    Hallo all, i dont know if its allowed to post such a thread admins can accept it or not ,
    any way i was trying to find a way to get a free access to PlurasSight and i have found this way , i tried it and ive got 3 months free access to all the materials.
    1. Create a Microsoft live account from here. You don’t have to create one if you already have one.
    2. Now, go to https://my.visualstudio.com and create an account with your Microsoft live id.
    3. search for Pluralsight
    4. Click “Get Coupon” option and then click activate link
    5. You will see the visual studio dev essentials page with pluralsight 6 months subscription option.Once activated, you will be taken to the pluralsight website. Signup using your email and you will get six months of free subscription.
    this is what the original post say, 6 months, but i got only 3 months free.

if its allowed admins , this is the original thread :
    https://devopscube.com/pluralsight-free-subscription/

if it works with u, add a comment please
    any way i hope it will work with u also.

Used it when it was 6 months, then when it ran at out waited about 6 months and the dev essentials account offered me a 3 month code, which I used. Pluralsight is a great resource.
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    I support paying for the great service they render.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    @malachi1612
    for me 3 months it would be great too

@fitzlopez

Thank you, i hope it will stay with me the 3 months, its all i need now to finish MCSA :)

@chopsticks
    yes i started yesterday, i dont know if its cover all the exam objects for me for 70-411, i will see, its a good chance to try it first to see, and then maybe buy it when i have enough money
    @NetworkNewb
    i didnt see the old post i am new here, i have asked about a posibility for free courses i didnt had alot of answers, but really its a big chance to try the website and have adeep look inside the materials, thank u :)
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks, I had forgotten about this. When my plate is cleared a little more, I will probably take advantage of this.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • JtexJtex Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    to bad we can't do this for cbtnugget . I just finished my year long with Pluralsite. it was good and learned a lot. I wanted to see if the 70-411 videos are good on cbtnugget .
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I'm a little bias for Pluralsight. Probably because I want to start making videos for them
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Worked great! My subscription had run out and I was on the fence about renewing. Thanks! Looks like it gives you $200 worth of Azure in a month too which can come in handy.
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm a little bias for Pluralsight. Probably because I want to start making videos for them

Well since you want to make some video how about a fresh 70-411 video, and CEH... More on the 70-411 since I'm studying that right now.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • eillinois31eillinois31 Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Still working 10-10-2018, 3 months free! Using for the 70-744, thanks!
    Still working 10-10-2018, 3 months free! Using for the 70-744, thanks!

Just to prewarn you, there isn't hardly any content for 70-744 on there. Only one small section which covers very little.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This offer seems to have expired. Or am I missing something?
  • fitzlopezfitzlopez Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • krokodilokrokodilo Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sweet. I was recommended doing exactly this 2 years ago. I looked into it about 6 months ago and couldn't find any mention to it anywhere. Thanks for sharing this. Very helpful!
  • eillinois31eillinois31 Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just to prewarn you, there isn't hardly any content for 70-744 on there. Only one small section which covers very little.

I've actually found quite a bit on the 70-744 on pluralsight, here's a list of off of pluralsight that relates:

Windows Server 2016 Security Hardening

Play by Play: Just Enough Administration
    Implementing Microsoft Powershell Just Enough Administration

Securing Windows Server 2016 Virtualization

Managing Privileged Identities in Windows server 2016

Implementing Threat Detection Solutions in Windows Server 2016

Implementing Proactive Windows Security

Windows How it's hacked, how to protect it

Device hardening
    I've actually found quite a bit on the 70-744 on pluralsight, here's a list of off of pluralsight that relates:

Windows Server 2016 Security Hardening

Play by Play: Just Enough Administration
    Implementing Microsoft Powershell Just Enough Administration

Securing Windows Server 2016 Virtualization

Managing Privileged Identities in Windows server 2016

Implementing Threat Detection Solutions in Windows Server 2016

Implementing Proactive Windows Security

Windows How it's hacked, how to protect it

Device hardening

I found those too but many of them doesn't fall in line with the exam objectives, only general overview.

Someone did ask if they was going do a 70-744 module and they said no and pointed out some of the above.

I decided to use ITPro TV and the official study guide when I had to study for 70-744.
    Certifications: