Passed CISA Exam on 22 Oct 18

vichet168vichet168 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys. I just passed the CISA exam on 22 Oct 18 and received email yesterday that I will officially be certified within one-to-ten business days. Interestingly, I haven't got email with scores. I checked the ISACA website and the score information is still blank as of now. Is this normal or a bit strange?

Quick sharing about my preparation. I honestly haven't prepared much for the exam. Started reading the book about 2 months ago (about 1 hour a day for some days), so totally spend only about 1 full week for the preparation. I was able to complete reading the whole book 1 day before the exam and ready about 100 Q&A out of 1000 questions in review book icon_sad.gif

However, I do have 10+ years in internal audit and also spend sometime in IT audit.

Comments

• Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to TE!

Is the e-mail that you received the congratulatory e-mail for passing the exam? If so, you should have your scores ready, if not, the official results should come in within 10 business days. Also, have you already submitted the the application for certification and paid the processing fee?
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • vichet168vichet168 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to TE!

Is the e-mail that you received the congratulatory e-mail for passing the exam? If so, you should have your scores ready, if not, the official results should come in within 10 business days. Also, have you already submitted the the application for certification and paid the processing fee?

Thanks for reply.

I took the exam on 22 Oct 18 and saw that I passed.

One day later on 23 Oct 18, I received an email saying that the hard part is over :) and I passed the exam (without giving score information) and that I can apply for certification.

I applied for certification on 24 Oct 18 and paid for $50 for the application fee.

I got email on 29 Oct 18 that "your application has been reviewed and we have determined that you meet the qualifications for certification. You will officially be certified within one-to-ten business days".

This process seems to be a bit different from others I read in the forum. I am very curious to see my scores but it's still not available icon_sad.gif
  • cisanutcisanut Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats,

Sounds like you've passed the exam and are now certified all at once! Since you took the exam on 10/22, you will receive an e mail from ISACA with an overall score, and breakdown by domain in a day or two. The scores are usually sent out on the 10th day after the exam.
    cisanut wrote: »
    Congrats,

Sounds like you've passed the exam and are now certified all at once! Since you took the exam on 10/22, you will receive an e mail from ISACA with an overall score, and breakdown by domain in a day or two. The scores are usually sent out on the 10th day after the exam.

Thanks cisanut
  • COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.
    Congrats on the pass!!

Thanks promethuschow
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • krucial85krucial85 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I just submitted my application today!
    "The way to succeed is never quit. That's it. But be really humble about it."